Monday, March 5, 2012

collector

Over the years I've collected various things - vintage tablecloths, enamelware, anything with birds..... about 3 years ago I began collecting Matryoshka dolls or nesting dolls.

My Mother in law bought me (or should I say my daughter!) a set when she travelled through Russia a few years back,(the beautiful red set) and ever since I've thought, "I need more of these beautiful objects!!"

As you can see, some are old, some are new, some are not complete sets and others are. I love how they are all different and have their own little personalities. My favourite set?  The little set of 3 that are all chippy. I think they are exquisite.





What do you love collecting?

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Gosh. I've found the other me. I collect things with birds! Anything with birds on it. Little bird figures. i'm a little freaked out right now. ;) V xo
    ps. love love love your babushka dolls! Hubby was trying to get our 2yr old girl to say babushka... came out "bbbb-ushka" too cute.

    ReplyDelete